Have you been mis-sold a
Packaged Bank Account?
You could be entitled to compensation
Mis-sold Packaged Bank Accounts
Have you been the subject of a mis-sold Packaged Bank Account?
An average one in five people in the UK have been sold a Packaged Bank Account (PBA). Many offer benefits you simply cannot use.
We can help you get the compensation you deserve if you've been mis-sold a Packaged Bank Account.
PBA’s are bank accounts that charge fees of up to £40 per month for extras, such as travel insurance.
Over 10 million have been sold in the UK and the Financial Services Authority (FSA) have identified major problems with these accounts; many of which are similar to how PPI was mis-sold to millions.
iSmart could help you get your money back
- There is nothing to lose in claiming back what is rightfully yours
- Trained UK based advisors negotiate with your bank on your behalf
- Making a claim won't affect the relationship with your bank
- We have considerable experience in managing these types of claims
- Claim back even if your account is closed
Earn yourself an extra £100
Recommend a Friend or family member to reclaim PPI & gain £100 per referral